send me a number pls
- 1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?
- 2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
- 3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?
- 4: Do you find it easy to trust others?
- 5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?
- 6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?
- 7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
- 8: Are you close with your dad?
- 9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
- 10: What are you listening to?
- 11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
- 12: Do you like hickeys?
- 13: What time do you go to bed?
- 14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
- 15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both?
- 16: Do you always answer your texts?
- 17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?
- 18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
- 20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 21: Is anyone else in the room with you?
- 22: Do you believe what goes around comes around?
- 23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
- 24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
- 25: In the past week, have you cried?
- 26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
- 27: Do people ever call you by your last name?
- 28: Is anyone ignoring you right now?
- 29: Do you have a best friend?
- 30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
- 31: Who was your last call/text message from?
- 32: Are you mad at anyone?
- 33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?
- 35: How many more days until your birthday?
- 36: Do you have any summer plans yet?
- 37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?
- 38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
- 39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
- 40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 41: Do you think age matters in relationships?
- 42: Are you available?
- 43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?
- 44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
- 45: Do you believe exes can be friends?
- 46: Do you regret anything?
- 47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
- 48: Did you ever lose a best friend?
- 49: Was your last kiss a mistake?
- 50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?
- 51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
- 52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?
- 53: What was the last thing you ate?
- 54: Did you get any compliments today?
- 55: Where are you going on your next vacation?
- 56: Do you own anything from other countries?
- 57: Are most of your friend guys or girls?
- 58: Where have you lived most of your life?
- 59: When was the last time you took a long drive?
- 60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
- 61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?
- 62: Who do you text the most?
- 63: What was the last movie you saw?
- 64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?
- 65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2011?
- 66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you?
- 67: Do you curse around your parents?
- 68: Are you happy with where you live?
- 69: Picture of yourself?
- 70: Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
- 71: Have you ever been dumped?
- 72: What do you most like about making out?
- 73: Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren’t seriously involved with?
- 74: When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
- 75: What part of a person’s body do you find most attractive?
- 76: Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
- 77: Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour?
- 78: Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name?
- 79: What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
- 80: Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
- 81: Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
- 82: Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
- 83: Do you miss your last sweetie?
- 84: Last time you slow danced with someone?
- 85: Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met?
- 86: How can I win your heart?
- 87: What is your astrological sign?
- 88: What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 89: Do you cook?
- 90: Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication?
- 91: If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
- 92: Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
- 93: What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
- 94: Name four things that you wish you had!
- 95: Are you a player?
- 96: Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day?
- 97: Are you a tease?
- 98: Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr?
- 99: Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
- 100: Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
- 101: Hugs or Kisses?
- 102: Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 103: The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 104: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
- 105: If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was in relationship, would you go for it?
- 106: Do you flirt a lot?
- 107: Your last kiss?
- 108: Have you kissed more than 5 people since the start of 2012?
- 109: Have you kissed anyone in the past month?
- 110: If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
- 111: Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
- 112: Does someone like you currently?
- 113: Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
- 114: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 115: Ever made out with just a friend?
- 116: Are you happier single or in a relationship?
- 117: Your own question that you want me to answer. Just write it.
french people are so hardcore they eat pain for breakfast
this pun was wasted on you all
*carries a redshirt with me but doesn’t wear it* it’s a metaphor for dying on away missions but i don’t put it on because i don’t actually want to die on away missions
- the fault in our star trek
These are my extremely quick “fan” made designs for the upcoming Disney movie “Moana”.
Stop. There is a reason why “fan” is in quotations.
I am not a fan. I am full of dread. Disney is about to tackle a Polynesian princess and that terrifies me.
For one, I am so angry at all of the fanmade designs I have seen. The sexy stereotyped Polynesian designs that somehow condenses hundreds of different cultures into a tube top and a a ti-leaf skirt.
Do you have any idea how offensive that is. That would be like making Mulan and saying “Hey she’s Asian, let’s throw her in a yukata”. Do you know how offensive it is that people think that Polynesian is a singular race? Hint: Massively.
I picked four cultures out of the vastness of Polynesia and each design is clearly different from the next. Each design is 100% endemic to the culture it is from, and it’s not even the tip of the iceberg.
We are not a homogenized area of the world. We have different languages, traditions, and ways of life. We are not all the same. We are not coconut bras and grass skirts. We never needed compasses. We are celestial navigators - it hasn’t died out. We journeyed across the Pacific using the stars and waves to guide us. We perfected aquaculture and sustainable living. Our heritages are rich and varied and beautiful.
We are not a tube top and a ti-leaf skirt. We are not an indistinguishable fabric swathed on brown bodies with random flowers in our hair. Stop fetishizing us! You have the internet at your discretion, and this is the best you can come up with?
Secondly, the fact that Moana will be dealing with mythology in Polynesia makes me want to crumple up and cry. It angers me to no end that people keep playing fast and loose with things they think are obsolete. Most of us still believe in our Gods (myself included). My family has a heiau, as recent as one generation ago my family has stories of conversing with Gods. Yet, people act like it’s fair game. Last I checked if anyone made retcons to the undead carpenter millions threw a shitfit, but because we are a marginalized people our beliefs are not allowed some respect?
It makes me angry and I won’t apologize for it. It makes me angry that when I call out other minorities for falsely portraying or marginalizing my culture (and the cultures of my fellow Polynesians) I get the “well I’m a minority too so I’m excused”. That is the worst offense, when people who should know better still treat you like an obsolete toy to be bandied about as characters.
We are indigenous people and we deserve respect. We deserve for people to care about our culture. For people to be afraid that the nightmare which created whitewashed Pocahontas might happen to us. If you call yourself an ally, or self-aware, I demand that you fear for us. I beg that you question what may happen in the wake of what Disney has been spewing out. Don’t be part of the base that turns Moana into nothing more than a token.
We were too young to stop Pocahontas from being made. We are not too young to afflict a change and prevent it from happening again. Signal boost my words, or write your own. Do something. Don’t let a movie go out across the world that could damage those that have already taken heavy hits. Don’t be compliant, don’t be silent. Don’t DO that I beg you. I am begging you on my knees, I grovel to you.
Don’t condense our cultures to an easy stereotype. Don’t let our stories become distorted for entertainment. Fight for good writing, fight for good designs. Fight for a movie you would be proud to watch. Give us something more than a rebellious teen who is Polynesian simply because they say she is.
Please. Please. With all my heart, a’ohe hana nui ka alu’ia. No task is too big when done together.
good to know.
This sterling silver ring with 24K gold plated accents is inspired by the VISOR worn by Geordi. This ring is made using 3D printing technology and is made to order. Default size is US 9, but half sizes from 5 - 12 are possible at this time. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Are you fucking kidding me?